What can you do in Guatemala for 10 days?
Guatemala 10-Day Tours & Itineraries
- Highlights of Guatemala – 10 Days. …
- Guatemalan Culture & Outdoor Tour: Cobán, Tikal National Park, Lake Atitlán, Antigua & More – 10 Days. …
- Incredible Guatemala: Antigua, Tikal, Cobán, & Huehuetenango – 10 Days.
How many days should you spend in Guatemala?
Guatemala may be small, but it has a lot to offer the adventurous and curious traveller. The Central America country, bordered by Mexico, Belize and Honduras offers volcanoes, beautiful colonial cities, and Mayan ruins. You’ll need at least 10 days to enjoy the best of Guatemala, and here’s a suggested itinerary.
How do people spend a week in Guatemala?
One-week Guatemala travel itinerary: Antigua – Lago de Atitlán – Tikal
- Day one: Antigua.
- Day two: Santo Domingo Xenacoj.
- Days three and four: Lago de Atitlán.
- Days five and six: Flores and Tikal.
- Day seven: Guatemala City and home.
- Days one to three: Antigua.
- Days four to seven: Lago de Atitlán and Chichicastenango.
What is the best time of year to go to Guatemala?
The best time to visit Guatemala is during the dry season, which runs from November to April. However, the country has a pleasant climate that lends itself to year-round trips, with temperatures between 72°F and 90°F.
What can you see in Guatemala in 3 days?
If you have more than three days in Guatemala, head to Petén, the cradle of the Mayan civilization. From there, you can explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Tikal National Park and see the Mayan wonders at Yaxha. Contact us to plan your own custom journey to Guatemala.
Do I need visa to travel to Guatemala?
U.S. citizens do not need a visa for a stay of 90 days or less. Visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website (Spanish only) or contact the Guatemalan Embassy for the most current visa information. Guatemala is part of the “Central America-4 (CA-4) Border Control Agreement” with El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua.
What can you do in Guatemala for 7 days?
Lake Atitlan – Chichicastenango – Antigua – Tikal
- Valid: All Year.
- 1st Day: Arrival in Guatemala. …
- 2nd Day: Visit Chichi’s Market. …
- 3rd Day: Atitlan’s Villages. …
- 4th Day: Atitlan – Antigua. …
- 5th Day: Tikal Excursion. …
- 6th Day: Peten – Guatemala City. …
- 7th Day: Departure.
What can you do in Guatemala for 5 days?
Guatemala Tour Package: 5 days
- Lake Atitlán.
- The streets around Antigua Guatemala.
- Mayan Temple in the Tikal National Park.
- Mayan influenced Indigenous Market.
- Santo Tomás Church in Chichicastenango.
- Antigua Guatemala.
How many days is Guatemala Flores?
How long should you stay in Flores, Guatemala. If you’d like to visit Tikal Maya Ruins and explore what Flores town has to offer, you should stay in Flores for a minimum of 3 days.
How many days do you need in Antigua Guatemala?
Three to five days is the ideal time to spend in Antigua; wandering the streets, climbing the volcanoes, soaking up the traditions and brushing up on your Spanish.
How can I get to Guatemala?
It’s possible to fly nonstop to Guatemala from some U.S. cities, as well as from San José, Costa Rica and San Salvador, El Salvador. Most international travelers fly into Guatemala City’s La Aurora International Airport (GUA). La Aurora is located within the urban environment of Guatemala City and is easily accessible.
Are tourists safe in Guatemala?
Crime. Guatemala has one of the highest violent crime rates in Latin America. Although the majority of serious crime involves local gangs, incidents are usually indiscriminate and can occur in tourist areas. Despite the high levels of crime, most visits to Guatemala are trouble-free.
What airlines fly direct to Guatemala?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Guatemala? American Airlines, United, Air Canada, Avianca, British Airways, Spirit Airlines, TACA and Delta all fly non-stop to Guatemala.