How do I add a foreign number to WhatsApp?
Download and Install Primo App
The first thing that we need to do to create a WhatsApp account with an international number is to download the Primo App that is available in the Google Play Store. After this, you can simply complete the sign-up a process, enter your real number and verify the OTP.
How do you enter a mobile number with a country code?
The UK mobile phone number ‘07911 123456’ in international format is ‘+44 7911 123456’, so without the first zero.
To use the previous example:
- Country code: +44.
- National destination code: 7911.
- Subscriber number: 123456.
- The result: +447911123456.
How do I add a US number to WhatsApp?
Step 1: First, WhatsApp on your device. Step 2: On the Chats tab, tap the New Chat option. Step 3: On the select contacts page, tap New Contacts; it will take you to your phone’s address book. Note: Alternatively you can directly open your phone’s address book to add the number.
How do I get a US number on WhatsApp?
First, open the WhatsApp application and go to the settings. Click on the account option and then you can see a change number option on the screen. Simply, click on the change number option. Enter your old mobile number and new mobile number in given box.
How do you write a US phone number internationally?
To dial abroad to the US, you’d use the following international country code: +1.
An example of a US phone number
- 00 – the exit code to dial outside the States.
- 1 – the US country code.
- 202 – the local DC area code.
- 588-6500 – the rest of the embassy’s number.
How do I enter a valid mobile number?
Program to check valid mobile number
- The first digit should contain number between 7 to 9.
- The rest 9 digit can contain any number between 0 to 9.
- The mobile number can have 11 digits also by including 0 at the starting.
- The mobile number can be of 12 digits also by including 91 at the starting.