The maximum salary range is between $10,500.00 and $12,075.00. The average hourly pay of Cashier is $7.16. The starting hourly rate is between $4.00 and $4.28 for Cashier whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $7.56 and $9.00.
What is the average hourly wage in Belize?
The minimum salary in Belize s of BZ$3.30 per hour (approximately 1.60 US dollars). That results in a monthly minimum wage of roughly 320 US dollars per month. The minimum salary in Belize hasn’t changed since 2012 as of 2021.
Whats a good salary for a cashier?
How Much Does a Cashier Make? Cashiers made a median salary of $23,650 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $26,550 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $20,320.
How much do call centers pay in Belize?
Customer Service Agent in Belize City, Belize Area Salaries
|RCC BPO Customer Service Representative salaries – 3 salaries reported||Belize City, Belize Area||BZD 8/hr|
|RCC BPO Customer Service Representative salaries – 1 salaries reported||Belize City, Belize Area||BZD 8/hr|
Is Belize poor or rich?
Belize is considered an upper-middle-income country with a GDP per capita of $4,806.50. Despite this, a 2009 study revealed that 41.3 percent of the population of Belize lives at or below the poverty line. The main at-risk group in Belize is the children.
What is the average rent in Belize?
Rent may range from around $400 nearly to $2,000 for one-and three-bedroom apartments, according to Numbeo. For food costs, the prices also vary per city. In Belize city, a mid-range meal for two may run around $28, while a mid-range meal for two in Ambergris Caye would likely cost around $60.
How much does a McDonald’s cashier make?
McDonalds Cashier Salaries
|McDonald’s McDonalds Cashier salaries – 7 salaries reported||$15/hr|
|McDonald’s McDonalds Cashier salaries – 3 salaries reported||$17/hr|
|McDonald’s McDonalds Cashier salaries – 1 salaries reported||$16/hr|
|McDonald’s McDonalds Cashier salaries – 1 salaries reported||$18/hr|
What company pays the most for cashiers?
Top companies for Cashiers in United States
- Whole Foods Market. 3.7 $16.14per hour. 12561 reviews102 salaries reported.
- Costco Wholesale. 4.1 $15.67per hour. 13129 reviews29 salaries reported.
- Del Taco. 3.4 $15.40per hour. 2085 reviews224 salaries reported.
- ALDI. 3.3 $14.71per hour. …
- HEB. 4.2 $13.88per hour. …
- Show more companies.
How many hours do cashiers work?
Cashiers’ work hours vary by employer. Cashiers often work during weekends and holidays. Some cashiers employed in establishments that operate 24 hours a day, such as gasoline stations, work overnight shifts.
|Pharmacies and drug stores||$12.70|
|Restaurants and other eating places||11.22|
What are the benefits of being a cashier?
Advantages of Being a Cashier
- You can work with many different clients.
- Cashiers can work in many different fields.
- You can avoid hard physical work as a cashier.
- Most cashiers don’t work more than 40 hours.
- Cashiers have a decent work-life balance.
- You may get discounts on products.
- Being a cashier is not that stressful.
What are top paying jobs?
Here is a look at the top 100 highest-paying jobs:
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
- Surgeon. …
- Periodontist. …
- Physician. …