The consulate of Belize in Abuja is located at 24 Nkwere Street, off Ahmadu Bello Way and can be contacted by telephone on 813 060 9533 and 9290 0052 as well as by email email@example.com.
How can I get Belize visa from Nigeria?
General Requirements for Belize Visa
- A Nigerian passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date and must have 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
- Duly completed and signed visa application form.
- If the applicant is a minor, the parents/legal guardians have to sign the form.
How much is Belize visa from Nigeria?
REQUIRMENT FOR A VISA TO BELIZE
Fee: Single visa fee is $100 and a Multiple Entry visa is $150 and $50 for due deligence / verification fee. The Consulate may require on a case by case basis, A recent police clearence certificate.
How can a Nigerian move to Belize?
- Visitors must travel to Belize on a valid passport (n on-expired). …
- The application form must be completed in its entirety, signed by the applicant and returned directly to “The Consulate of Belize in Nigeria, Abuja” via courier service;
- A Copy of data page of passport;
- One recent passport-sized photograph;
How much is Belize visa fee?
Single entry visas are valid for 6 months.
Single Entry Visa Fees.
|All other Nationals||Single Entry||$200.00|
Is there direct flight from Nigeria to Belize?
There is no direct flight from Lagos Airport to Belize City Goldson Intl Apt Airport. … Delta and United Airlines offer flights from Lagos Airport to Belize City Goldson Intl Apt Airport.
How long does it take to get a visa in Belize?
The applicant’s passport must be submitted along with the application form. Processing time for visas is approximately 30 business days.
How many countries can Belize passport enter without visa?
There are currently a total of 72 Belize passport visa-free countries, 28 Belize visa-on-arrival countries, and 1 eTA destinations. Altogether, Belize passport holders can enter a total of 101 destinations—either without a visa, through a visa on arrival, or via an eTA.
What type of money does Belize use?
The Belize Dollar (BZD) is the official currency of Belize, first issued in 1974. The BZD is pegged to the U.S. dollar at a rate of 1:2. Prior its independence, Belize used the British Honduras dollar, British pounds, and Spanish dollars at various points in its history.
What language is spoke in Belize?
Languages of Belize. English is the official language of Belize, but most of the population also speaks a creole patois, and many Belizeans are multilingual. Yucatec, Mopán, and Kekchí are spoken by the Maya in Belize.
How do I get a Belize visa?
Tourist Application Requirements for a Belize Visa
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page.
- Hold proof of onward/return flights.
- Hold all documents required for the next destination.
- Hold proof of sufficient funds relative to your intended length of stay.
How do you get to Belize?
The easiest and most popular way to get to Belize is by flying into the Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) in Belize City. There are five major US airlines and five other airlines that fly into Belize. For more information visit our Belize Flight Information page.
Can I work in Belize?
If you are not a permanent resident in Belize, you will need a work permit to legally work. Self-employment permits are by far the easiest to obtain, as you will most likely be viewed as someone with a business that will in fact create jobs and employ local Belizeans.
What documents do you need to travel to Belize?
All visitors must have a passport to enter Belize and the passport must be valid for at least three months after the date of arrival. Except for a few countries, most individuals don’t require a tourist visa to enter Belize.