Most visitors from Honduras will not be allowed to travel to Canada.
What countries can Hondurans travel to without a visa?
Visa-free entry to Schengen area for 90 days of any 180-day period
- Czech Republic.
How can I move to Canada from Honduras?
How to immigrate out of Honduras to Canada?
- Live and work in Canada from Honduras.
- Enter and leave the Country as they so choose without the need for further visas.
- Access medical care.
- Access the Canadian Education system for their Children.
- Own Property in Canada as well as Honduras.
- Get Canadian Citizenship.
Do Hondurans need a visa?
Entry, Exit and Visa Requirements
A U.S. passport with at least six months validity. Evidence of onward travel. For stays of up to 90 days, you do not need a visa for tourism.
How strong is Honduras passport?
As of 2 July 2019, Honduran citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 134 countries and territories, ranking the Honduran passport 37th in terms of travel freedom (tied with the passports of Dominica and El Salvador) according to the Henley Passport Index.
Do Honduras need visa for UK?
Honduras tourist visa is not required for citizens of United Kingdom for a stay up to 30 days.