Panama has 0 cities with more than a million people, 3 cities with between 100,000 and 1 million people, and 37 cities with between 10,000 and 100,000 people. The largest city in Panama is Panama, with a population of 408,168 people.
What are 5 major cities in Panama?
List of cities in Panama
- A map of Panama.
- Panama City, Panama’s capital city.
- Colón City, capital of the Colón province.
- David, capital of the Chiriquí province.
- La Chorrera, capital of the Panamá Oeste province.
- Santiago, capital of the Veraguas province.
- Changuinola, the largest town in the Bocas del Toro province.
How many states is in Panama?
Panama is divided into ten provinces (Spanish: provincias) and four provincial-level indigenous regions (Spanish: comarcas indígenas, often shortened to comarcas).
Are there 2 Panama cities?
Panama City, Florida
As one can see, both Panama City and Panama City Beach came to economic relevance during the creation of the Panama Canal.